Vernacare macerator and ancillary products
The Vernacare Macerator/ Pulp disposal unit has been designed and manufactured for simplicity and ease of use, while minimising the risk of cross contamination. It advances infection prevention in hospitals around the globe and takes hygienic single-use pulp disposal into a new era:
- Improved infection prevention features combined with ease of use and fast cycle times
- Innovative new features ensure even greater levels of infection control.
- Unique anti-bacterial deodorizer
- Hands-free lid opening.
- Overload protection function
- Angled rotating twin cutter blades
- Blockage prevention, cleaner drum
- Reduced risk of infection and a cleaner sluice room environment
- Innovation in sluice room efficiency
The Vernacare Vortex incorporates pioneering design and has been manufactured for maximum efficiency by Vernacare, who are the global leaders in medical pulping technology. The innovative hands-free opening mechanism and unique twin bladed process means the Vernacare Vortex is the preferred pulp disposal unit.
Vernagel is a super absorbent powder, which prevents spillages and leaks by solidifying liquids. Vernagel is designed specifically to cope with bodily fluids – trapping them in a dry, semi solid gel that is convenient and easy to dispose of. This also means that patients are saved the embarrassment and indignity, which often follows an accidental spill.
Tuffie 5 the SKIN SAFE cleaning and disinfecting wipe which eradicates all major pathogen groups including Clostridium difficile, MRSA, Mycobacterium terrae, Candida albicans, Norovirus. These wipes are impregnated with a low level biocide for the cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment and non-invasive medical devices. Wipes are large, strong and easy to use.